NBN rollout for Shire of Dandaragan
Australia’s broadband network is here
The nbn™ network is rolling out in the Shire of Dandaragan. Satellite is now available to residents and businesses around the Shire of Dandaragan. Fibre to the node is coming soon to Jurien Bay and Cervantes. Fixed wireless broadband is coming to Jurien Bay Heights and Alta Mare within 12 months.
The nbn™ network is Australia’s new landline phone and internet network, designed to provide you with
access to fast and reliable phone and internet services no matter where you live.
The nbn™ network can open up many opportunities for homes and businesses:
• Experience fast downloads, with multiple people and devices operating in the home or business at the
• Smooth video conferencing takes the frustration out of face to face contact with loved ones or work colleagues;
• Kids can unlock their full potential by having fast access to online educational tools;
• Access to a fast connection can help businesses and employees enhance productivity.
NBN will be mailing residents and businesses when you are able to switch to the nbn™ network, with
information about what to do next. You can also find out when the nbn™ network is available by checking
your address at nbn.com.au or by calling 1800 687 626.
Your experience including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ network depends on the technology over which services are delivered to your premises and some factors outside nbn’s control like your equipment quality, software broadband plans and how your service provider designs its network.
How to Switch
It’s easy to switch to the nbn™ network:
1. Contact a phone or internet provider
2. Ask about switching your phone or internet to the nbn™ network
3. Choose a plan that best suits your needs
(To see a list of providers in your area, enter your address in the Address Checker below. If you have access to services, click on Choose A Provider In Your Area)
Last modified: 03/08/2016 12:46 PM